Classic Winemakers Wine Clubs
Each year you will receive quarterly shipments in February, May, August and November. Members of the Classic Winemakers wine club will receive a four-bottle allocation of wine. Out-of-area members will receive their shipments via UPS Ground; local members can choose to pick up their wine at the winery.
Your wine club purchases are conveniently charged to your credit card on file. There is no fee to join, and no annual membership. All we ask is you commit to a one-year (four allocation) membership. Each shipment is billed at your Wine Club member price for the wine (15% off retail), plus shipping fees and tax if applicable.
Wine club members will receive special wine offers and invitations to members-only events and sales throughout the year.
Additional membership benefits include:
• 5% discount on every Classic Winemakers wine purchase
• 5% discount on wine by the batch and custom blended wines
• Invitations to Wine Club-exclusive events and special sales
• A one-year (4 shipments or pickups) commitment is required to join.
(An early-cancellation fee of $25 will apply if commitment is not met.)
• Club members must be 21 years or older to join.
• Whenever possible it is preferable to ship to a business address, as all shipments of alcohol require an adult signature.
• Classic Winemakers, LLC is not responsible for shipping charges incurred due to misdirected wine. A service charge may be billed to your credit card for each reshipment.
• Orders not picked up within 30 days of release without prior arrangements will automatically be shipped and your credit card will be charged for the shipping.
• You may cancel your membership by notifying us in writing 30 days prior to the next shipment date.
• We are currently shipping to WA.